Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'll call you


How many times have you said you'd call someone - and just never did? How many times do you have to remind yourself to call so-and-so? How many times have you sat on hold for too long? How many cell phone calls do you ignore?

I answer the phone at work, because I have to... and I really don't enjoy talking on the phone, particularly my cell phone ever!

But when we call on the Lord, He answers, with a quick reply as He promises in His Word. How wonderful is that!?!? If that doesn't make your day, not sure what will :)

"Then when you call, the Lord will answer. ‘Yes, I am here,’ He will quickly reply."
~ Isaiah 58:9, NLT



frog line

1 comments:

Maritez said...

It's funny, I only use my cell phone so I can see who calls me and there is a rare chance that I don't answer my phone. I don't screen my calls, and I enjoy a good chat on the phone. But sometimes I do feel like I screen Jesus' calls to me....like I'm putting HIM on hold, asking Him to wait for my timing....thanks for the reminder to reprioritize those calls I take :)

About Me

frog and butterfly