Thursday, August 28, 2008

In the refiners fire


Testing, testing... so much testing going on. I'm in the refiners fire. I can't wait to see how shiny and new I come out on the other side. But BOY is it HOT in here!

I know I've been thru it before and I will be again, but I am certainly now. I could make a big list to show you, but thats too much work.

I also know that I'm not the only one in the fire at the moment, there are many of you in there with me. Know that this season of refining only makes us better!

Praying for peace and the fires to die down soon, in His perfect time.

"And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart." ~ Ezekiel 36:26, NLT

frog line

0 comments:

About Me

frog and butterfly