Monday, December 8, 2008

Calm in the storm

WOW, what a storm lately... nothing huge, just life happening, getting in the way of feeling any accomplishment in any area of my life. Whoosh and time and opportunity are just gone!

Christmas is just around the corner, and while some things are set, ready or planned, so many things aren't... including my heart.

While I'm Waiting -

I'm waiting I'm waiting on You, Lord And I am hopeful I'm waiting on You, Lord Though it is painful But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident Taking every step in obedience While I'm waiting I will serve You While I'm waiting I will worship While I'm waiting I will not faint I'll be running the race Even while I wait

I'm waiting I'm waiting on You, Lord And I am peaceful I'm waiting on You, Lord Though it's not easy But faithfully, I will wait Yes, I will wait

I will serve You while I'm waiting I will worship while I'm waiting I will serve You while I'm waiting I will worship while I'm waiting I will serve You while I'm waiting I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord


Be still, and know that I am God! ~ Psalm 46:10, NLT

frog line

1 comments:

wedogmomma said...

;)
His grace is sufficient for today...and just enough for today so that you'll ask again tomorrow.
Rest tonight dear sister...tomorrow has enough trouble of it's own....but tonight let the burden be light....

About Me

frog and butterfly