Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thirsty?

Pouring my heart out, getting filled again, rinse and repeat :)

I'm still feeling that I'm in a holding pattern, which really IS ok. I prefer this to the turmult my life has been for a good long while, maybe thats it... I'm just not used to everything being OK. It seems a good place to be for this winter season. It was 32 degrees this morning!!!

Maybe this is what resting in the Lord means... just taking each day, and seeing how it plays out. Again, just not somewhere I'm used to being... it feels like the calm between storms, and that might be true also.

I'm listening to a book about exuberance, thinking about what things bring me joy and I really do feel blessed and joyful a lot - believe it or not.

Just another wacky chapter in my crazy life!

O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge. ~ Psalm 62:8, NLT

frog line

1 comments:

The Shafer's said...

You are doing so great Leslie!! I know you probably can't see it but you truly are shining so brightly right now!! God bless you!

About Me

frog and butterfly