Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas (belated)

I took a risk and gave my coworkers a very God-centered gift... some I knew would be receptive and others, I wasn't quite sure...but prayed and gave them out, asking them to open on Christmas, hoping some quiet time to reflect might help them be more receptive or at least not so pissed :) LOL... Here is the note that my out-of-the-office boss sent me :)

"Leslie thank you for your kind gift. Now maybe I know how you get through all that is thrown at you. Keep it up and I wish you all the best. Take care and thanks again. ~Larry"

I'm SO glad that I stepped out, even in my shy-way, and helped open a door for them.

"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:15-16 NIV

frog line

2 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Was it the same gift I got???
What a HUGE leap of faith...I don't think it was quiet at all!
Praise God for the note you received......the Lord doesn't HAVE to give us confirmation...but it's SO amazing when He does :D
Thanks daddy!!

Leslie said...

Yes Nikki, the same gift. I gave it to six coworkers.

About Me

frog and butterfly