Wednesday, January 19, 2011

God all around us

I've been enjoying my friends daily photos, so thought I'd attempt to dive back into my blog and post more regularly. Happy reading!

God is all around us, in us and works thru us. This tow truck, of all things, reminded me this morning on my dreadful commute, that I am not alone, nor do I act alone or re-act alone. What a wonderful God!

I heard this quote on K-Love and hopefully it will inspire you as it has inspired me. “If you don’t live for Jesus, you’ll live for something else. If you live for career and you don’t do well it may punish you all your life and you’ll feel like a failure. If you live for your children and they don’t turn out right you’ll be absolutely in torment because you feel worthless as a person. If Jesus is your center and Lord and you fail Him, He will forgive you. Your career can’t die for your sins. Everybody has to live for something. Whatever that something is becomes lord of your life whether you think of it that way or not. Jesus is the only Lord who if you receive Him will fulfill you completely, and if you fail Him will forgive you eternally.” from The Reason for God, by Tom Keller



frog line

0 comments:

About Me

frog and butterfly