Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A new creation!


Hope you are enjoying the new blog makeover. I'm almost never happy with stuff for long... I guess that's what I'm thrilled to read the Word, that reminds me that I am a new creation, constantly changing and hopefully improving.

Each day is a new day filled with fresh ideas, new experiences, chances for change, opportunities for growth, challenges to share, and SO much more. I'm so thankful for a clean slate in the Lord, a chance to move forward and let the past be passed.

I think of so many people that I know, and those I just hear about, who are challenged in dealing with so many life-circumstances, and I am thankful that we are only given what we can handle, altho at times our own situations seem so overwhelming.

Thank you Lord for being a firm foundation that I can stand on and know I'll be held safely.


"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago." Ephesians 2:10, NLT

frog line

4 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Well said...and YES, I likey the new bloggy atmosphere ;)

Jes said...

Love your background, I find me wanting to change my often also. I really enjoyed this post, it was well said.

InĂªs Carapau said...

i love soo much yout background : its true, your blog it´s amazing :)

Anonymous said...

Amen sista!

About Me

frog and butterfly