Monday, January 18, 2010

Strength and Peace - bring them on!

Photobucket

I could use some strength and peace at this time Lord. I was feeling quite content lately, then the world got a bit shook up (yes, I feel like I'm in a snowglobe!) :(

Actions of a persone in my life that supposedly love me and have vowed to care for me and my family have disappointed us time and time again.

I'm so tired of my own voice - hint: this is when I need to run to the Lord and hear His voice... it just feels like a hopeless (I first typed hopefully) mission.

But I do know, deep-down that it there is hope for me and my situation. It feels SO huge right now, but I know it pales in comparison to so many others current pictures of their lives.

Thank you Lord for your voice and the friendships of so many others. It all comes together for the good, even if it hurts along the way.


"The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace." Psalm 29:11, NLT

frog line

1 comments:

wedogmomma said...

I have hope FOR you..and any situations God has for you...since you're one of the strongest, most generous people I know.

About Me

frog and butterfly