Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How young

I think I am prone to foolishness and fads, and I don't consider myself young :) Yes, younger than some and older than some, and maybe young at heart or not... but not young, but perhaps in comparison to the Lord, we are all young, but a vapor, but a speck on the timeline of time and life itself.

I've done some dumb things... and I continue to do them. And not just me, but others around me, friends, family, coworkers, people I don't know... not to mention all the strangers on the street that drive like they're on an oval track somewhere, without traffic lights, pedestrians or cars turning this way and that.

So when will we all grow up? Maybe never... dunno, but I'm trying. I think others are too. Thanks to all my friends who are helping me along the way!

"Young people are prone to foolishness and fads; the cure comes through tough-minded discipline." Proverbs 22:15 The Message
frog line

0 comments:

About Me

frog and butterfly