Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wisdom from a best girlfriend


Got this message today from my girlfriend about the fact that she's taking some time off for the summer to be with her kids. "Thanks! It is really nervy and I've been really scared for a while. I just prayed for God's peace and I seem to be OK with it now. I have to trust God's plan for my/our life. :)"

Funny how you can see the wisdom or foolishness in another persons choices, but sometimes can't see it in your own.

Life is about making choices, in the moment, and dealing with the consequences. And it sure is easier with the guidance of the Lord.

You'll be OK girlfriend. "It's all good," like my other best girlfriend tells me all the time. You've prayed, done your homework, and now you can be at peace in your decision. Enjoy the summer my friend. Life is short!!!


"Don’t worry about anything, instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." Philippians 4:6 NLT


frog line

0 comments:

About Me

frog and butterfly