Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rip Rip Rip


When life hands you lemons, make lemonade, right???

Or in my case, when you buy too much fabric, just rip it up - it IS therapeutic :) I am working on a project, actually about 300 of them... so just wait and see! I will post pictures (hopefully not as huge as this one) NO, not my fabric stash, mine is actually worse!

No great worries here. I am not given more than I can handle, it just feels like it sometimes, so today is nothing special... just more of the same. But it is good to be on this side of the dirt, but I also know I won't be on the other side of the dirt but with my Father in Heaven when the time comes. So don't grieve for me in this life or when I pass to my next.

"Thus the poor have hope, and iniquity shuts its mouth." Job 5:16

frog line

0 comments:

About Me

frog and butterfly