Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What? Is this a bakery?


Yup... you guessed it... rolls and rolls and rolls... HELP! I have too many rolls... I know... I sit all day, then go home and sit all night... and I love love love to eat!!!

I really MUST do something about this... I did make a good step in the right direction today... I brought lunch, so DH doesn't have to bring me fast food... but... I know I need to move my body... but I just can't seem to get motivated.

BUT... a horrific picture my DD took of me on Saturday, that reminds me of the above, is helping motivate me a bit!!! Why is the flesh so weak??? Lord, give me strength, motivation and energy to move my body!!!

"Keep watch and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the body is weak." ~ Mark 14:38, NLT


frog line

0 comments:

About Me

frog and butterfly