Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ahhh... I need a vacation!

I woke up this morning, one week to the day of my rear-ender accident that totaled my car, and realized that I need a vacation! I want a break from the day to day stresses: the get up, get dressed, go to work, yadda yadda.

But for now, it just isn't in the cards - sure I can take a day off work and try to disappear for a day and it would help my mental health - but I don't even feel like making that effort to possibly feel better :(

I think I need a break from the mundane, but I'm not sure that exists! Or maybe its the chaos that I need a break from. Our lives have been just crazy lately... one thing after another - just piling up the stress on my head and my whiplashed neck and back :( so maybe thats why it seems to hurt worse now. That's it!

I know it will help me, and hubby, when he is able to find a job. Being unemployed really sucks the life out of you and your family, as well as the obvious fiscal implications :(

OK, enough of this wanna-be-on-vacation pity party... I need to get back to a peaceful place in my heart and trust in the Lord to keep me safe. Hey, and you too!


"In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe." ~ Psalm 4:8, NLT


frog line

0 comments:

About Me

frog and butterfly