Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Living in the Light

Living in the light of friendship sure is easier than living in the darkness without friends. Praise the Lord for giving us such an example by His life on this earth in the body of Jesus.

I need my friends, no matter how much or little I see them, whether they be virtual or 3D in my life. I rely on them to help prop me up on blue days and in return I do the same for them.

I learn so much from my friends, they encourage me to expand and grow in every way possible. We share ideas, projects, inspiration, and so much more, I can't even put into words.

I look forward to their questions, their struggles, their hardships, as they help me realize I'm not on this planet alone... but we are all intertwined in so many complex ways.

Thanks friends for just being there for me, and I hope I can be there for you in more ways than you can ever dream!

"But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin." ~ 1 John 1:7, NLT


frog line

1 comments:

wedogmomma said...

God made you such an OUTreacher!
I am grateful and Inspired by you and the unselfish life you try to lead. Every moment of love and patience you give to your family, or one of your organizations, those are offerings...and in all your sacrifices, you, as a whole are a gift to God~ You are a huge bundle of talents He has appointed here for many reasons...and I am blessed to call you friend! :D

About Me

frog and butterfly