Thursday, July 24, 2008

The sun will come out... tomorrow...


And today is yesterdays tomorrow... yes, I feel much better today, it was just a matter of shaking myself clean of those dark thoughts, writing it down yesterday really helped to give me perspective and clear view of how blessed I am.

Thanks for your comments friends, they really do help me validate that I am not alone on this earth, but just passing thru, on my way to a much better place in the Kingdom of Heaven where I will be reunited with those who have gone before me and will wait for those following me. What a glorious day that will be!

Our mercies renew every morning and PTL for that, as I think I use them up everyday, sometimes before the day is over. Things have stabilized a lot at home, and every little bit really helps, but living with 3 teens, well 4, if you count DH just is hard, no matter how each and every day actually plays out. Add to that my own moods, needs, wants, desires - met or unmet, and you have a terrific recipe for disaster which thankfully doesn't usually occur. I'm trying to count every blessing and relish every calm moment, and remember to stop and smell the roses :)

"No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead." Philippians 3:13 NLT



frog line

0 comments:

About Me

frog and butterfly