Monday, November 10, 2014

Grief share - Day 306

I signed up for this email list after my son's suicide last December. I don't read them everyday and overall I think I'm doing great dealing with his tragic death. I know he is saved and I look forward to seeing him again someday.

This message seemed worthy to share today. I'm thinking of joining the choir :)


Making Music unto God Day 306

Every person walks to the rhythm of different tunes. The music of your life can be a source of praise to God.

“It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High” (Psalm 92:1).
You may be a singer, a hummer, an instrumentalist, a dancer, or an avid listener. God made you musically unique.

“Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with tambourine and harp” (Psalm 149:3).

“Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him” (Psalm 33:1).
Put on some praise music or take an early-morning walk and sing with the birds! Do this again and again and experience healing through music.

“Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs” (Psalm 100:2).
Lord, I sing my own song to You today. I will sing to You when I rise up in the morning, as I go about my day, and when I retire at night. Jesus, keep this song in my heart and change my life. Amen.

www.griefshare.org


frog line

0 comments:

About Me

frog and butterfly