Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Everything we need!


Do you have everything you need? Do you feel like you have everything you need? Wow, what questions!!!

In these tough economic times, and we have yet to see the worst of it, I don't often feel like I have everything I need, or maybe its that the world has gotten to me, and confused my needs with my wants.

So what do we need? To know that I am loved, friends, a warm place to lay my head, food, and a way to earn income to pay for all of that. That's about it. So I really do have what I need... boy, the want list sure is longer... and longer the more we have, the more we want.

So where do you stand? Do you have all you need? Is it enough? How would you know?

"By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence." ~ 2 Peter 1:3, NLT



frog line

3 comments:

The Shafer's said...

I love the new look it's so cute! I know that for me I have to remind myself that what I need I already have, and he has provided every bit of it! Thank you for your words of wisdom they are always so inspiring . God Bless!!!

Marcie said...

I love the new design!

Leslie said...

Thanks! I've actually learned a thing or two blogging ;)

About Me

frog and butterfly