Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Patience Pays Off

I don't know about you, but I wasn't patient enough to stand in line to get all the patience this life requires, but, I am striving for more everyday, and sometimes I can see the fruits of my hard-earned patience.

Take today for instance... DH actually did what I recommended! A small feat or a large one, you decide :) Maybe there is hope for our marriage and our future. I can take it one small step at a time, at least most days ;) [see, told you I wasn't very patient!]

I'm reading "My Husband, My Maker" by Sharon Ries maybe its all sinking in??? who knows?!?! but I am thankful!



frog line

3 comments:

The Shafer's said...

Yeah!! Praise the Lord!!

wedogmomma said...

ooooo....do me a favor and DON'T pass me that book when you're done....hahah
the conviction has already reached me ;)
What a blessing to do it God's way though!
Whew! I need me some of THAT patience!

Trixie said...

I did it! I finally recovered my password - Hallelujah!

Anyways...I LOVE that book! I had a copy years ago and let someone borrow it and never got it back! What a great book and what a great God we have to teach us such patience!

He is able to do more than we can ask or imagine!!!!!

About Me

frog and butterfly