Thursday, October 16, 2008

Return to Sender - address KNOWN

I woke up today with Elvis' Return to Sender on my mind. Odd huh? Well not for me, but here is the message I got from the thoughts running thru my heart and mind this morning.

We will be returned to our sender, when we leave this temporary world we live in. We will go to an address known by our maker and brought to fruition from our choices here in this life. Whether that be Heaven or Hell.

We have a choice to accept the gift that has been freely given to us by the blood of Jesus. We have the opportunity to be cleansed of our sins. We have a loving Father who welcomes us to his throne anytime of day or night. We have a friend in Him!

Do you know your ultimate forwarding address? I do and I can't wait to see it ALL, from the pearly gates to the friends and relatives there already.



"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." ~ John 3:16, NLT

frog line

1 comments:

wedogmomma said...

How clever and poignant Leslie!
It made me think of E.T phone home....sorry, that's just how my brain works...you've got Elvis, I have aliens....

But after THIS week, THANK GOD that I have a place other than these 'trials' to rest my head.
:D

.....For I know my Redeemer Lives....and in the end He will reign on the earth.... !

About Me

frog and butterfly