Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall is falling

I can't believe its already October! The 3rd even! Where has the year gone?!?!

My baby turns 18 on Sunday! 18 years have just FLOWN by!

I'm not ready! I'm not worthy! I'm not prepared! but... each day I get more ready, more worthy and more prepared with God's help. I am His daughter and I am a work in progress. Aren't you?

Can you tell I'm feeling hopeful even while I am trying to cope with realities of this world... times have been tough, but there have been some very bright moments lately, and I'm realizing I can rise to these challenges and come out stronger. Amen!


"Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes." ~ Ephesians 1:4, NLT



frog line

2 comments:

wedogmomma said...

That's a great way of looking at it! We are All that we can be by God's grace alone...
but He knew this day was coming even as you carried Tyler as an infant. Praise God that He doesn't reveal to us all the hurts and stresses ahead of time...we'd probably pass out and be overwhelmed just by the joys!
Happy graduation momma...one down ;)

Maritez said...

You have a great outlook....His daughter, a work in progress...I love it!
You would think that by now we would know all the right things to say & do...didn't we think we knew it all at 18?! ;)
But God continues to give us wisdom for all those things that come to us, even when we think they might be too much for us to handle...He is sovereign!

About Me

frog and butterfly